We take our customer’s privacy seriously and we will only collect, record, hold, store and use your personal information as outlined below.
You can visit our website, www.omniyo.com.my and browse without having to provide your personal details. During your visit to our website, you may remain anonymous and at no time would we be able to identify you unless you have registered an account with us on our website and have logged on with your username and password.
Collection of Personal Information
Omniyo Sdn Bhd does not sell, share or trade customer’s personal information collected online with third parties.
Personal information collected online will only be disclosed within our corporate group and to third parties for the purposes for which it was collected, as authorised and consented by you. For example, the conduct of a sales transaction of a product of your choice on our website.
When you register a Omniyo account, the personal information we collect may include your:
- Delivery Address
- Email Address
When you make a purchase on the Omniyo website, the additional personal information we collect may include:
- Telephone Number
- Mobile Number
- Delivery Address
- Credit card details (optional) and payment methodology
The mandatory personal information we collect from you will be used and or shared within our corporate group and to third parties for one or the following purposes:
- To deliver the products that you purchase from our website. For example, we may pass your name and address on to a third party, such as our courier service company or supplier of choice in order to make delivery of the product to you;
- To inform and update you on the delivery of the product and for customer support purposes;
- To provide you with relevant product information such as SKUs;
- To process your orders and to provide you with the services and information offered through our website and which you may request;
- To allow us to administer your registered account with us;
- To verify and carry out financial transactions in relation to payments you may make online. For example, payments that you make through our website will be processed by our appointed agent. Disclosure of these data processing agents such as that of our appointed agent in this context is necessary for the purpose of conducting the sales transaction that you have opted for.
Subscribe to our marketing and promotional materials
In addition to the personal information outlined above, when you register a Omniyo account with us, you shall be asked if you would like to subscribe to our marketing and or promotional materials from time to time. These marketing and or promotional materials may come from within our corporate group wholly or through affiliation with third parties. If you choose to so subscribe, you are deemed to have consented to us processing within our corporate group and or third parties your personal information for this purpose. You can always choose to unsubscribe from marketing information at any time by opting for the unsubscribe function within the electronic marketing material.
Accessing Actual Orders
Your actual order details may be stored with us, but for security reasons, cannot be retrieved directly by us. However, you may access this information by logging into your account on the website. Here, you can view the details of your orders that have been completed, those which are open and those which are to be dispatched as well as administer your address details, bank details and any newsletter to which you may have subscribed. You undertake to treat the personal access data confidentially and not make it available to unauthorized third parties. We cannot assume any liability for any misuse of passwords, unless this misuse is through our own fault.
Accessing and Updating Your Personal Information
You can access and update your personal information anytime by accessing your account on Omniyo Sdn Bhd website.
The tracking we implemented is based on Display Advertising (e.g., Remarketing, Google Display Network Impression Reporting, the DoubleClick Campaign Manager integration, or Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting) and can collect information such as age, gender, interests and interaction with ads impressions.
Using the Ads Settings, visitors can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads.
Omniyo Sdn Bhd and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on someone’s past visits to your website and across the Internet.
Security of Your Personal Information
Omniyo Sdn Bhd ensures that all information collected will be safely and securely stored. We protect your personal information by:
- Allowing access to personal information only via passwords;
- Maintaining technology products to prevent unauthorized computer access; and
- Securely destroying your personal information when it is no longer needed for our record retention purposes
Disclosure of Personal Information
We will not share your information with any other organisations other than our corporate group and those third parties directly related to and necessary for the purchase of products, delivery of the same and purpose for which you have authorised. In exceptional circumstances, may be required to disclose personal information, such as when there are grounds to believe that the disclosure is necessary to prevent a threat to life or health, or required by the law. Omniyo Sdn Bhd is committed to complying with the Personal Data Protection Act 2010, in particular, its policies as well as corresponding guidelines and orders.
Collection of Computer Data not necessarily Personal Information
When you visit Omniyo Sdn Bhd, our company servers will automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. This data may include:
- Your computer’s IP address
- Browser type
- The webpage you were visiting before you came to our website
- The pages within Omniyo Sdn Bhd that you visit
- The time spent on those pages, items and information searched for on our site, access times and dates, and other statistics
This information is collected for analysis and evaluation in order to help us improve our website and the services and products we provide. This data will not be used in association with any other personal information.
All other questions on our use of your personal data should be addressed to our customer service at +603 - 78038088 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Updated: 19 August 2021