Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs) REMOVAL SERVICE
Finally it’s time for you to move into your newly renovated home with your love ones but have you ever experienced burning eyes and stuffy nose when you are in your new home?
These smells you are experiencing are known as Formaldehyde and it is categorized as a Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs) Formaldehyde is a type of flammable gas that emits unbearable smell and it is carcinogenic. These compound are commonly found in paint, fabrics, lamination glue, thinner and much more.
These hazardous gas are released constantly into the indoor air which we breath and it brings negative consequences to our health.
We are here to solve your problem!
Nano223 surface coating service works effectively in eliminating VOC and bad odours and purifying the air at the same time. Consisting of nano-sized Titanium Dioxide (TiO2), the covalent bond of the particles is so strong that it can withstand general cleaning, provided long lasting protection.
What We Offer?
- Oxidising volatile organic compounds (VOCs) i.e. formaldehyde esp. after renovation
- Eliminate Toxic Contaminants & Pungent Odours instantly
- Effective against bacteria, viruses and mould
- Safe and non-toxic for humans and pets
- Long lasting protection with self-oxidizing feature
- Colourless & Odourless (No down time)
- Test and compare the Formaldehyde and VOCs gas emissions levels before and after our service.
- 12 months warranty is provided with before and after Hygiene Monitoring ATP Swap tests, an additional 1 swap test after 6 months to ensure coating performance.
For more info, please contact: 016-217 4511